Sign In Forgot Password

Schedule:

  • 6:30 PM: Registration & buffet open
  • 7:20 PM: Seats assigned for all players (at random)
  • 7:30 PM sharp: Cards in the air
  • 15-minute blind levels
  • Late entry and unlimited re-entries until the end of Level 6 (9:00 PM)
  • 10-minute break & optional add-on after Level 6
  • 10-minute break every 8 levels of play beginning with Level 7

[ Register Now | Sponsorship Opportunities | Tournament Structure ]

Costs, Chip Stacks, & Prize Pool:

  • $100 buy-in includes tournament seat, 5000 chips starting stack, and buffet dinner
  • One-time optional add-on at start of tournament: $10 for 500 chips. This add-on is contributed to the dealer tip pool, and must be paid in cash.
  • Register by Thanksgiving (Nov. 25) and we'll show our thanks with 500 bonus chips.
  • Re-entries (first 6 levels): $80 for full stack (5k chips)
  • Optional one-time add-on at end of Level 6: $50 for 5000 chips.
  • Top 10% of entrants paid; bonus prizes for all final table players
  • 60% of all entries and 75% of all re-entries & add-ons (except $10 dealer add-on) in prize pool

[ Register Now | Sponsorship Opportunities | Tournament Structure ]

Celebrity Bounties:

  • Knock out the celebrity player at your table and win $150 cash!
  • At the start of the tournament, celebrity players will be randomly assigned to each table; depending on registration, it's possible that not every table will have a celebrity player, or that some tables will have more than one.
  • Celebrities may be moved to balance the number of celebrities at each table.
  • Celebrity bounties are deducted from the prize pool.

[ Register Now | Sponsorship Opportunities | Tournament Structure ]

Additional Rules & Info:

  • Must be 18 years or older to play
  • Registered players will be assigned seats and their chips will be in play and subject to blinds and antes whether or not player is present. At the end of Level 6, remaining chips belonging to no-show players will be forfeited and removed from the table.
  • All donations to Young Israel of Hollywood-Ft. Lauderdale are tax deductible.

[ Sponsorship Opportunities | Tournament Structure ]

Register now!

Would you like to pay in full now or submit a 20% non-refundable deposit?

If you pay in full now:
 
  • You will be charged an additional 3.5% credit card convenience fee.
  • Please note that if you use a credit card at the event, you will be charged the same 3.5% convenience fee.
  • If you cancel before the event, you will receive an 80% refund; the remaining 20% will be donated to the YIH Youth Department.
If you submit a 20% deposit:
 
  • You will have the option to avoid the 3.5% convenience fee if you pay your balance by check at the event.
  • If you cancel or do not show up, your 20% deposit will be donated to the YIH Youth Department.
 
 
Example:
Daniel Negreneau daniel@kidpoker.com
Doyle Brunson doyle@ten-deuce.com
Phil Helmuth phil@pokerbrat.net

 

Tue, November 30 2021 26 Kislev 5782